Current Clamp Cable (10 Meters) with 2 Pin Clamp Connector
The 2 Pin Current Clamp Connector with 10 meters Cable is used to connect the iQunet Current Clamps to the Wireless Sensor Bridge. The PVC cable is shielded and has 1 blunt cut end for easy fit into the Sensor Bridge connectors.
Used for: connection cable for the iQunet Current Clamps
- Connector type:
- 2 Pin Molex Ditto, self-mating, non-gendered, tin over nickel contacts, heat shrink cable connection.
- Mates with the iQunet Current Clamp connectors.
- Connector material: PA66, UL 94V-0, white
- Cable material: PVC
- Cable length: 10 meters, blunt cut end
- Mounting type: free hanging – in-line, friction lock
- Outer diameter: Ø5.5mm ±0.2mm
- Inner strands: 2 x 0.5mm², copper, twisted pair
- IP rating cable assembly: none
- Operating temperature cable assembly: -20° to +105°C
- Cable characteristics:
- Rated voltage cable: 300 Vrms