Industrial Wireless Battery-Powered Vibration Sensor ATEX-EICEx
ATEX-EICEX Wireless Vibration Sensor, battery-powered, IP68, Ex II 2G Ex-i, ib IIB T4 Gb – not calibrated
The award winning iQunet wireless and battery-powered Vibration Monitoring Sensor is soon available in an Ex version. The intrinsically safe sensor can be used in hazardous gas areas and will be certified as Ex II 2G Ex-i, ib IIB T4 Gb.
The sensor has the following features:
- Wireless data transfer and battery powered (2 x CR2032)
- IP68, 1 meter submerged during 1 hour
- Up to 3200 Hz sampling rate and 8192 samples (fmax 1600 Hz)
- 3-axis acceleration measurement, adjustable 2g – 16 g dynamic range
- Combined temperature sensor
- Data outputs via the iQunet Sensor Dashboard (included software on the iQunet Server): time signal, DFT-spectrum, Kurtosis, waterfall, RMS, … in both units (g) and (mm/s), …
- Anomaly detection service available based on AI/Machine Learning
The sensor is expected to be on the market during Q2-Q3/2020.