Industrial Wireless Battery-Powered Vibration Sensor ATEX-EICEx
ATEX-EICEX Wireless Vibration Sensor, battery-powered, IP68, Ex II 2G Ex-i, ib IIB T4 Gb – not calibrated
The award winning iQunet wireless and battery-powered Vibration Monitoring Sensor is available in an Ex version. The intrinsically safe sensor can be used in hazardous gas areas and is certified as Ex II 2G Ex-i, ib IIB T4 Gb.
The sensor has the following features:
- Wireless data transfer and battery powered (2 x CR2032)
- IP68, 1 meter submerged during 1 hour
- Up to 3200 Hz sampling rate and 8192 samples (fmax 1600 Hz)
- 3-axis acceleration measurement, adjustable 2g – 16 g dynamic range
- Combined temperature sensor
- Data outputs via the iQunet Sensor Dashboard (included software on the iQunet Server): time signal, DFT-spectrum, Kurtosis, waterfall, RMS, … in both units (g) and (mm/s), …
- Anomaly detection service available based on AI/Machine Learning
The sensor is currently out of stock. New inventory expected in Q3-Q4/2022.