iQunet-CloudLink is an optional database service (DBaaS) that synchronizes its mirror database with the database of your locally installed iQunet Edge Servers running condition monitoring. After synchronization, the mirror database is guaranteed to reflect the exact namespaces and values from the Edge Server devices, even when the device is rebooted, network connection is intermittent or iQunet-CloudLink is only activated later on (weeks or months after collecting the data in the Edge Server device).
For each iQunet Server that is synchronized to iQunet-CloudLink, a yearly subscription is invoiced. Once the service subscription is ordered, iQunet-CloudLink access is granted. Your iQunet Edge Server device(s) will now be able to connect automatically to iQunet-CloudLink.
iQunet-CloudLink offers translation from OPC UA to MySQL, so that existing services such as Grafana can connect with minimal effort. Due to the additional frontends that become available (see figure below), iQunet-CloudLink drastically increases the interoperability of the iQunet condition monitoring solution.
iQunet-CloudLink provides a single access point to request data of multiple iQunet Edge Servers making it especially useful when running multiple Edge Server devices in for example different locations.
- iQunet-CloudLink synchronization can be performed real-time,
- iQunet-CloudLink provides a single access point to request data of multiple iQunet Edge Servers,
- iQunet-CloudLink data is also accessible when the iQunet Edge Servers are offline,
- End users do not have to deal with the connection setup of end devices, and
- End users do not have to deal with firewall settings and restrictions at the location of the iQunet Edge.